Monday, January 12, 2015

Fan Feedback

Hi All!

Hope you're all having a wonderful 2015 so far! Let's hope it's a good one!

I've recently been receiving some e-mails from people who have listened to some of my tunes and enjoyed them, and so since I have never received any feedback like this, I really wanted to share it! So here's what some of you have been saying...



“I will be waiting for the next fabulous tune!
Much respect to U.”

-Doyle


“’At Your Door Stop’ What a good tune. Much respect and admiration. It’s a blessing to hear something like this when one starts to think: are we really inspired enough these days?
Thank You!”

-Miranda


“Michael!!
Amazing songs and Talent! When you have it, you just have it.
.. And you do!!!”

-Collette H


Hey! I love the track was this my romance? One you can hear over and over,
so amazing!
-Roshel W


“I'm your fan and nothing to add! I’ll keep listening!”

-Mui C


“Hello Michael, thanks for the fresh voice, lyrics, and music. You're a true star - I mean the bright kind in the sky!”

-Dennis A


“Michael! I love your music, by the way! I like ‘Come To Me’.

I just enjoy this song that I would turn up the radio in my car and sing as loud as I can, I don't care who's watching me.”

-Nora G


“Hey Michael, I'm so excited!!!!! Love the tunes on N1M and have added to my faves, can't wait to hear the rest.”

-Alicia C


“Well, I like ‘Was This My Romance?’”

-Martha D

I just want to take the time to say a MASSIVE thank you for listening in the first place, and for sending me such lovely messages! I can't tell you what a joy it is to wake up to these e-mails! So many thanks to all of you and stay tuned for some more tunes! 

Big love! 
Michael / Georgie

PS. Just a quick note about my name, as some of you may have noticed that sometimes it says Michael Brown, and other places it says Georgie Brown. Just to clarify, I use both of these names professionally, however I will be phasing out 'Michael Brown' just to confuse matters! The reason is, is that 'George' is my middle name and as I will soon have some poetry published, I preferred not to use my real name. I hope that makes sense! 

No comments: